
Here are a few pictures from when our playgroup went to the fire station. I of course forgot my camera so a few friends snapped what they could of Avery. Finley is with mom out of sight! Avery is the one in the group shot sucking on her arm if you cannot tell...The kids had so much fun going through the fire truck!
I am going to attempt to keep this updated...I hope I can do it cause I think it is a great way for you all to keep updated on the girls lives! We love you all and want you to know them as best you can!
1 comment:
I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!! This is off the charts GREAT!!!! I hope you can keep it going too because this would be a great way to communicate. I still want to know if you think your computer would handle a webcam. I would sooooo much love to "talk" to the girls everyday if only for a min. or two. I'm thinking that if they can actually see me at the same time I'm talking to them then they will really get to feel like they are part of our lives.....heck.....I may even let Grandpa use it....who knows!
I have never understood the difference between a blog and a web site that has a comment area. Hopefully this is how to write the commments back to you. If there is some sort of protocal that I'm not aware of let me know and I'll try to do it the right way.....love you guys soooo much!!! Mom
Post a Comment