It's tulip time in Oregon!
The girls were gracious enough to allow a few pictures...
The sun was in their eyes:)
I love, love, love pictures in the tulips!
Can't wait till Laikyn can join them on her own...actually I can...I guess I just wish I could get a picture of my three girls with no mom...in the tulips:)
We took the scenic route there since it was the most beautiful day and ended up on a road that led to one of only two working ferries along the Willamette river. The girls thought it was great to watch the cars float across.
The only ride open when we were done with the Tulips was a bouncing chair thing. I was nervous at first that Finley wouldn't be able to do it, but she jumped right on there and took off with little hesitation...she is growing up so much lately and it is honestly killing me...

Avery had a blast as I knew she would...that sort of thing is right up her alley!!

Laikyn just hung out as usual...she always looks sad in pictures which she really isn't. She is our most serious baby so far...but she does smile...I promise:)

We took the scenic route there since it was the most beautiful day and ended up on a road that led to one of only two working ferries along the Willamette river. The girls thought it was great to watch the cars float across.

8 comments:
Laikyn is soo cute!! Even if she isnt smiling!! the tulips are really cute with the girls in them!! I miss you guys!! I miss Finley!! :(
Oh my goodness........this looks like such a fun time you guys had! Wish we could have been with you too! The girls look beautiful and Laikyn has grown so very much!!!! She looks serious but she doesn't look unhappy!!! LOVE you guys so very much!
What beautiful flowers and pictures!
those are gorgeous pictures!!! Avery is such a little go getter, she looks like a natural gymast in that bouncy thing! What a brave little girl, I"m impressed.
WOW! i love love love your pictures in the tulips! the girls are tooo cute. hope we get to see you all sometime!
Looks like such a fun time! Those little girls are so beautiful! Hope things are going well with the baby...she's a little doll! I love her serious face! Wish we could get together!
Laikyn looks like her Mom!!! Awww Brooke! Shes so pretty! You are looking great also. I miss you guys so much. That springny chair looks like an Avery adventure! I love you guys!
What?!? No update? I dont know why not-its only 3 kids Brooke! Cant imagine you are busy! JUST KIDDING!!! Miss n luv ya!
Post a Comment