As the summer heat sets in (104 today) we do one of two things here in Arizona...we play inside...or we play in water!!! Here is a bit of both...
**************************************************************************
We did a Father's day craft today at playgroup (act surprised daddy!)...Sabina got little picture frames and the kids had fun coloring them and pasting foam cutouts on them! Such a fun idea! Gluing is one of Avery's favorite activities!!
Avery and Josh...these two seem to get along pretty well...it's so fun for Avery to have so many good buddies!
Here are Finley's little friends...the "baby" playgroup...Lauren in pink and Hannah in red...only little Kylee is missing! They all are within about 4 months of each other...the same as their older siblings! Just perfect!
For church playgroup yesterday we went out to the Holmes house to play in the sprinklers...most of the kids were a bit nervous about the sprinkler thing, but had so much fun just playing in the little pools and pouring water on each other!
Mom is just not fast enough for the really great shot...at one point they both were smiling and picture perfect! But hey...still cute as can be!
Just loungin in the pool!
So as she gets older, Avery is more and more independent...today she wanted to wear this very large (down to the ground on her) shirt that is reserved for painting and a pair of plaid panties that go with a dress...you know the cover up things...I wish I had taken a picture. I guess one of these days mom is going to have to let go of her control entirely and let her go out the door as she pleases...luckily she still lets me give her a few reasonable choices and doesn't make to much of a fuss... but nighttime is usually all her... the other night I asked her to go and get ready for bed and this is what she chose to put on! She looks like quite the 80's workout superstar doesn't she!




2 comments:
This is way tooo much fun to have so many pictures with expliantions! I am soooo happy you are willing to do this for everyone. Thanks Brooke!Your an awsome mom! I really hope I can live up to my big sister or else our kids wont get to hang out cause my kids will see how great of a mom you are and what a lazy, losery mom they got.He he but that wont be for a really long time anyways. So I can learn a lot from you. I love you and really hope I can save up some money and come and visit you all soon. Oh and I finally got a charger for the Ipod, so yeah THere are sooo many songs on there I'm soooo excited to discover them.Thank you guys so much for giving it to me that was great. ILOVE YOU ALLL!
The picture of the girls smiling in the pool is classic! I think I rubbed off on Avery a bit with the creative clothing. HaHa HeHe! Just wait guys!
Post a Comment