So much has transpired since last I posted...we had a bit of a camera issue (got a new one last week) and have been just a little busy with family in town and the usual going ons...but I am back and hope to be better at posting! We celebrated Finley turning one this last week and were so glad that Grandma and Grandpa O were in town and Grandma Ackerman came over from California (where she has just moved)...enduring grueling traffic to get here and Aunt Erica and Uncle Rustin came down (enduring hours of traffic delays also) and their three kids Charter, Stratton, and Trinity. Aunt Kaci has officially moved here Hooorraaayyy!! And our dear friends Rachel and Richard were there to join in the festivities. I have included pictures from the whole week with Grandma and Grandpa Oesterle, some of her actual birthday (we had the party a few days later) and then of course the party. My family helped so much with the deco...making the antennae(Kristian and my mom) cutting out circles for the caterpillars (my mom), putting up the caterpillars on the wall (Kristian), and putting up all the deco (aunt Kaci). Grandpa did a great job of entertaining the girls so we could all work! It was a great party and we also had a great week spending time together as a family. We went swimming...Avery even got to go swimming with Grandma and Grandpa all by herself (a definite highlight!), we went down to Tubac ( a little artist's colony south of town) and just hung out together. Thanks everyone for all of your help and efforts...I love you all!
I can't believe our little Fin is one! She is a little sweet, feisty (can you be both?), curious, warm, gem and we love her to pieces!! Enjoy the posts everyone I did them a little backwards, but I was to tired to redo it...there are TOO many pics!!...we love and miss you!!
5 comments:
Brooke you're back!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just about to call you too make sure you were still alive! I will still call you, but I'm glad you updated, I love keeping in touch through pictures!
She is so stinkin' cute!
Oh, How fun to have everyone there for Fin's Birthday! Love the pics...Fin is getting so big=)
Oh this makes me miss you guys sooooo much! We had sooo much fun there with all our girls ('cept Sarah :-( )and Kristian. Fin's birthday was so much fun. I was telling a friend about it this morning when her kids came out to swim. Wish it was MY BABIES out here to swim. I miss you all so much. Give my girls HUGE hugs from Grandma.
Wow! we love to see all of the family photos and hear about the adventures. They are really beautiful girls.
Love to you all
Rebecca, Arlo, Ella and Mark
Post a Comment