Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Life At Home

Avery hangin out in the new playhouse...Merry Christmas in September...I have been looking for this house online for a while now and talked to some of the Grandparents about pitching in for it for Christmas...well I saw this one on Craig's list for about half the price of a new one and we went and got it...the girls have had a lot of fun...and a few fights over it...but we love it! (Though Dad thinks it's just a little overwhelming in our play area!)
Fin playin in the house...
Inside the playhouse...
************************************************************************** Uhh...I'm not in here...really...just your imagination mom...
What?
Okay...I'm done!!
We went to Phoenix the other day to pick up Grandma A's desk and the girls were anxious to get on the road!!
We're ready to go dad!!
Daddy is the best playmate the girls have...they adore him. Finley has started to cry every time he leaves the room...how could you not love him?!!

1 comment:

Clawson Family said...

I love the playhouse, how fun!!! Arli would love something like that but it looks like it might be bigger than our tiny apartment:) Those two girls are so stylish, always dressed to the nines!