Here are a few posts of the last couple weeks...sorry this is a recurrent theme of catchup...maybe soon I will prioritize my time better and update more frequently! Anyway...enjoy...and thanks for all the comments!! You're all super!!
********************************************************************************
Avery's friend Josh turned 3 last week and for playgroup his mom had some cupcakes to celebrate. But Josh isn't huge on cupcakes...so Avery was right there to help out with the candles!
Avery loves to paint and Stephanie had little men for the kids to paint...Avery concentrated a lot on hers!
**********************************************************************************
Last Saturday we met Rachel and Richard out at a small airport for brunch...afterwards we went outside to watch for airplanes one of the girls favorite things to do!
****************************************************************************
At the splash park again...relief from the heat!!
Splish Splash...
While Fin took her first steps a few months ago...she is still uneasy about walking much...she prefers to crawl around...here she comes!!
4 comments:
Brooke, Avery looks so like you in the second picture! I don't know if it's just the chocolate around her face (just kidding) or the expression on her face. Your girls are such a good combination of both you and Christian.
Hey Babe!
great pics. I love finding new posts when I update my blog news. I was bummed I didn't get to go to playgroup this week, looks like next week will be the same. We'll have to schedule another play date soon.
I love the pics of Avery with the cupcakes. Having witnessed first hand her enthusiasm for them makes these all the more precious.
Brooke, how cute. I love your blog. The girls have really grown and I don't think I have met Finnley yet...I can't remember. I can't believe Avery is 3...seems like yesterday she was being fed in a high chair in Idaho for Tyler's wedding. Well it looks like things are going well! So tag, you're it. Check out my blog page (heidster007.blogspot.com) for instructions!!!
Peace and love
Heidi
Man we sure miss you guys! Mikaela and Avery could be having so much fun together!
Post a Comment