Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ummm...I don't know quite what to say...

I debated whether to post this little diddy...then I figured most kids go through it at one point or another...Avery is at that point. The more mom tells her not to...the more appealing it is becoming. I really wasn't trying to capture this moment...she was kinda sick of me telling her to look at mom...I guess she got a little bored...or a little attitude...you decide:)

4 comments:

charityeve said...

I love this picture. You can use it in the future to fend off unwanted boy callers.

When Joshua goes "fishing," he sometimes will call out to me, "I got the green! Mommy, can I eat the green?"

I hope Avery has better taste than my children. Joshua of course learned it from watching Claire.

sounds like you've had a rough couple weeks. I've been thinking about you ever since our brief exchange in the parking lot. I wanted to bring over a get well soon treat for Avery--looks like I'm too late. My but time flies when your not the one with sick kids.

I'm sure your up to your neck in things to catch up on after the long germ parade, but I'm off again this Friday. Let me know if you want to get together.

the Pearce Place said...

That is the never ending dilemma- do I focus on the bad habit, or should I not make it a big deal?? But then what if they never stop?
I just LOVE your posts, so fun to read!

Drew and Stormi said...

Oh Avery! Love this pose! Drew is very excited to see you all!

Grandma O said...

Great pose! Beautiful young ladies. Great family shots. I love to see the activities and Brooke & Kristian's participation. These pictures make me want to see pictures of Brooke when she was yong lady.
I'm Grateful for Brooke & Kristian's willigness to raise the next bright new generation up in the ways of the Lord..
Love Grandpa