Friday, November 2, 2007

Pre Halloween!!

So here are a few pictures of the week before Halloween...just catching up again:)
We went to the pumpkin patch outside of town before Halloween with one of our playgroups. It was challenging to find some pumpkins, but we had success as you can see!
I found one mom!!
Whew! That was heavy!
Waiting for the wagon
**********************************************************************************
The girls dressed up as princesses a few days before Halloween...Avery is really into dress up and imagination play these days. She is so creative! It is really fun...

3 comments:

Clawson Family said...

Avery looks very happy in the first picture:) I love two little princesses, they really seem to enjoy playing together, I'm am really hoping our second baby is a girl!!!

the Pearce Place said...

Mikaela is totally into dress up too, they would have so much fun together! Are you guys at the pumpkin patch south of Saurita? We went there last year, it looks familiar.

Drew and Stormi said...

They sure are little princesses!