Wow...it has been a long time! I figured if I didn't post now, I wouldn't do it until after we were settled in Oregon and that might again be FOREVER!!! So sorry...yes for those who don't know (which I think is very few of you) we are moving to Corvallis, Oregon! We are thrilled and anxious to start the next chapter of our lives and not be students! Well, at least Kristian won't be a student...I on the other hand will try to finish asap! Kristian will be a professor at Oregon State University and we hope to be moving up to the land of many green trees in mid July. I am going to post these pictures in non-sequential order as I have WAY to many to figure out what is what...but enjoy another flash back into the last two or three (has it really been that long?) months of our lives...let it begin!
******************************************************************************
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GRADUATION
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What can I say about an event that has been six years in the making? It has been a long road and I was thrilled that Kristian decided to participate in graduation because he deserved every bit of recognition the night had to offer and then some! I cannot even begin to tell you all that he has gone through on this journey, and I won't even try, but it has been and remains surreal. I am beyond proud of him and all that he has accomplished. I love you honey. Thank you.
Believe it or not, this is the only graduation picture that I have of just the two of us. I thought it was pretty funny though...and rather fitting:)
Kristian's dad and mom and us
(and NO I am not pregnant...it's called ice cream...you know, that really good addictive stuff...I just can't help myself these days:)
Kristian and his dad at the graduation dinner
Cousin Trinity and Avery are great buddies!
This is Kristian's Aunt Jan and Uncle Fred who flew all the way from New Jersey and surprised us all at the graduation dinner the night before. It was such a great surprise and so fun to spend a little more time with them, they are truly terrific people.
*******************************************************************************
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OTHER EVENTS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We recently went up to Phoenix to visit Uncle Rustin and Aunt Erica. We went to a fun park with some rides and flew kites. The girls were a little under the weather that day, but it was fun to hang out! The girls are so blessed to have such great aunts and uncles!
********************************************************************************
For Mothers Day we went up to Mt. Lemmon and hiked around a little and enjoyed the scenery. It is really beautiful up there!
*******************************************************************************
We want to devour all that Tucson has to offer us before we leave and so we have been on the trolley twice so far. The girls LOVE it. It takes you from the University and down a fun street called 4th ave with shops and such. It is only 50 cents round trip and worth every penny!

Reading all about it...
*******************************************************************************
A few weeks ago for one of our playgroups we went to a live sheep farm where the girls got to pet sheep, llamas, alpachas, and geese. They were so engaged that I got few pictures of their faces but here are some highlights...
4 comments:
Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats to Kristian for graduating, good luck on your new adventure! We're very excited for you!
I can't stand how cute those girls are! Great pictures...I especially loved the cookie helpers.
Congrats to both of you for getting Kristian finished - I know it's a joint effort! We're excited for you and hope you keep in touch with us when you move to the land of green. Are you coming to Utah enroute by chance? We'd love to catch up.
You are such a good writer- you really are, so it was fun to see you guys. Crazy how life keeps moving on, you guys are doing now what we were doing just a year ago, trying to get everything out of Tucson! I can't believe we never made it on that trolley ride, that looks like something we would have loved. Congratulatoins to Kristian, I can't wait to hear all about your new adventures!
The girls have changed so much!!! Way cute. . . can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment