And so it began with a note...

Sent swiftly in bottles...

And a pirate party was born...for a most magnificent little four year old...I must say...

Pirate boats were sent to school to foreshadow the celebration...

But the captn's boat was slow to be constructed, so it docked at home while repairs were made, until...


It stayed up!! Hurrrraaaay shouted the boatmaker!

And she moved onto the decor...

The quarters seemed to be coming together...

Second in command Pirate Princess Finley surveyed the efforts and declared...let the party begin!

They came from near and far the princesses...

And pirates...

To decorate treasure chests...

And pin X's on a map (sorry this was the only picture:)...

to mark the treasure...

And then head out on an adventurous treasure hunt of their own...to find...

The real treasure!!

And attempt to confiscate it...After which...

Captn' Avery Claire lead her crew to the Ships quarters where they all found pirate hats waiting.

They drank from red jeweled goblets and ate pirate booty while awaiting the arrival of the ship of dessert...Finally...

The Spanish Main arrived!!!

Complete with Sponge bob:)

The Captn' took a little time out for dancing and then...

Opened some really great loot!!

Second in command took a moment to dive into the "water"

And came up smiling as usual...

And the ship wreck was mourned (only by the boatmaker that is:).

When the deck was cleared, Aunt Adriane and Uncle Tiago helped Captn' Avery set up a beautiful magic garden for her quarters...

And those landlubbers mom and dad came through and gave her more presents to open...It was a marvelous, memorable, adventure had by all!!!
8 comments:
TOO CUTE!!! I wish we could have been there. I have been meaning to call but have been waiting for Tyler to be home....I think I'll be waiting for quite awhile....
I need you to come help with Ella's party! I am definitely not that clever, skilled, or ambitious!!!
Brooke you are such a creative mom, those girls are so lucky! Love the decorations and the cake looked perfect...I don't think I would have let anyone eat it! Happy Birthday Avery!
-Stormi
Happy Birthday, Avery!
It was a great party, and every little detail was perfect! Beautiful invitations, creative games and a cake that was beyond comments!
WOW Brooke...you are amazing. You really know how to throw a party! I LOVE the cake...and all the decor, wow. I'm speechless. You thought of every detail. You're such a fun mommy! You should start a party planning business...you'd be awesome...I'd hire you in a second.
Oh my goodness, Brooke.......some where in your genes there must have been a creative genius...not sure but I don't think it was from your mother's side.......you are amazing!
I wish we could have been there for that beautiful party and to see our beautiful little girls. Maybe in Feb we can see them (oh, yah....and you and Kristian too :-) )
We miss you guys so much! Thanks for giving us front row glimpse to the party.....I agree, you should go into the party planning business! Love you all so much!!!
Grandma and Grandpa O
wow! as always i am soooo impressed with what you put together. that looks like the party of a lifetime!
Wow you really are the BEST. MOM. EVER. :)
That cake is to die for and all your sute stuff put Luke's pirate party last year to shame!
I need your help....Harry wants a Little Einsteins Rocket cake and you are the pro....any ideas???
I am completely amazed by your talent! I figured it had to be an amazing cake by the time you were spending on it, but I had no idea!
We just decided to make our blog private. Can you send me your email address to awgunnell@gmail.com so I can add you to our reader list? Sorry for the hassle, but thanks!
Post a Comment