School finally ended here the second week in June and summer has officially started. We have dedicated our summer to quality family time...making memories with the girls at this age is of utmost importance to us and we are looking forward to a family filled summer. Here are some highlights of our first month...
A fun trip to the aquarium...

And of course some beach time...this day was perfect weather...
Strawberry picking...
These strawberries were so ripe and yummy! And only 75 cents a pound...that was my favorite part!! We are stocking our freezer!!!
And the other night we went to a Corvallis Knights game...it is a semi pro team here and it was so much fun! It drizzled a bit, but seemed to make it better for some reason. The girls got free t-shirts, we ate hotdogs and popcorn, and cheered on the team...
But the highlight by far was when Kristian caught a baseball...Avery could not believe it! The look on her face was priceless. She didn't let that ball out of her sight all night, and even slept with it...daddy is definitely her hero!!
So we're off on our summer adventures and I hope to blog more...I know the far away family appreciate it...I will try to be better guys! Love to all...
2 comments:
Daddies r amazing arent they avery. I cant belive how much the girls are growing! I cant wait to see you all-thanks for the blog update, i have been desperate for pics-could you email me some of the girls new pics please? I love a sis!
i ment i love YOU sister...and sisters i guess, u know what i mean. love you guys all
Post a Comment