Today we headed up to meet Rebecca (Kristians sister), Mark, Ella, and Arlo in Woodburn for the annual tulip festival. It was kinda rainy for most of it and a bit cold, but the sky opened up for a little bit so we could attempt some pictures. It was a really fun event that we are sure going to put on our list for next year, and come a little more prepared for Oregon weather. Luckliy Rebecca and Mark are old pros and came equipped with extra jackets for the girls and umbrellas...they were awesome...thanks guys for a fun day!
Tulips couldn't make a better photo op...if your kids cooperate:)
Unfortunately we mostly just wanted to play, not pose for photos...yes I know, shocking...
Don't pick the flower sister!
Awww...the little shoe makers:)
There were pony rides which was the highlight for the girls! Fin kept leaning off, but loved it!
Perfect little pony rider!
This was our first attempt at picture taking...the wind was whippin and the clouds were looming...some cold rain here and there...not so good for four little kids...
Notice Fin's backwards coat...to keep the wind out:) Gotta love the 2's!
We are trying too hard to smile...it was kinda chilly:)
When it cleared up, the girls got to hold a bird...look how well I color cordinated:)
Finley is such an animal kid...very little fear when it comes to animals...she was the first in line.
Avery loved it also...as the cousins waited patiently for their turn...
************************************************************************************
We rushed back to town to meet up with some friends at the grand opening of the little gym where the girls exhausted themselves even more...

It was a fun filled day and fun couple of weekends. Hope everyone else had just as much fun...or spent some time just relaxin;) Miss you.
6 comments:
Love, love, LOVE the tulips! The girls looked like they tried so hard to pose for the pictures even if the weather was icky=) Yay for fun weekends!
-Stormi
What a great part of the country to be exploring! I meant to ask yoou awhile back, where do you get ideas for science experiments for Avery? I would love to start doing that more with my kids! And you also have a wonderful blog, Very creatively written... with awesome mom ideas.
wow, those tulips make thanksgiving point here seem like small beans! great pictures! so glad you are having so much fun!
Those tulips are gorgeous!!! What a wonderful pictures, you should frame one of those!!
Your girls have gotten so big!!!
I have lived here forever and I always miss the tulip festival. I will make it next year.
Post a Comment