Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Baby

Just a quick note. The baby is here! We've decided to name her Laikyn Rose Mortenson. She is in great shape and both Brooke and her are doing well. When Brooke gets time she'll do a real post. --And thanks to the Broadhursts for help with the name.

7 comments:

Clawson Family said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

Nikki said...

We can't wait to meet her!

Drew and Stormi said...

Congratulations! I was finally able to check your blog after a crazy three week out of state adventure! She is beautiful, can't wait to hold her!

the Pearce Place said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! You look amazing, what a great name!

Alyssa said...

Congrats!! I didn't even know that you were expecting!! I've been a little out of the blogging world and not up to date since I'm pregnant myself!! How do you pronounce the name? (Lay-kin?) Cute!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I just had our 3rd boy a month ago!! And I agree 3 kids is very hectic!!! Take care!
Melissa Zupi