
So Avery started Preschool this past week and she couldn't be more thrilled! She has been wanting to go to school for so long now, and the day finally came. Mom went with her the first day for just an hour and then on Thursday she went for the whole time all on her own. She didn't even want mom to walk her to class (although it is the school's policy and ours:)! She had a blast and can't wait to go back!
Avery insisted this was the backpack she wanted. I thought it was just a little to big for her...what do you think...but she loves it!
This was taken on her first full day by herself outside of school So far we like the school and have heard nothing but good things about Good Sam:) Her teachers name is Mrs. Dazey(Daisey)...how sweet!
Here are the newest little beaver fans! We went tailgating the other day to one of Kristian's colleagues parties. It has been really fun getting behind a school team and especially a school with so much spirit! It is everywhere in this small town and we are loving it!
Avery insisted this was the backpack she wanted. I thought it was just a little to big for her...what do you think...but she loves it!
This was taken on her first full day by herself outside of school So far we like the school and have heard nothing but good things about Good Sam:) Her teachers name is Mrs. Dazey(Daisey)...how sweet!
Here are the newest little beaver fans! We went tailgating the other day to one of Kristian's colleagues parties. It has been really fun getting behind a school team and especially a school with so much spirit! It is everywhere in this small town and we are loving it!
6 comments:
Your girls are SO cute! I can't believe how big they are getting!
I am so proud of the new scholar! I cant wait for November! I love and miss you guys so much, it makes me wanna hitch hike up there!
I can't believe Avery started school! What does Fin think?
Yeah...preschool is so fun! Avery is such a darling girl...I love that happy smile she's got! You can tell how excited she is!
You have the cutest little girls. Jon is jealous - he really wants a girl, although he will get three daughters in law someday!
Glad you are doing so well and you all look happy. :)
Oh my gosh!!!! WHAT A BIG GIRL!!!!! (AND FIN TOO!) This just makes me miss these little girls soooooo much!!! I can't wait to see them. It makes me sad that they are growing so fast and we are not there with them.....but thank goodness for blogs! It makes it so much easier to watch them grow even if we can't squeeze them while they are doing it! Love you all!
Grandma and Grandpa O
Post a Comment