Saturday, May 5, 2007

Trip to visit Gramma "A"

On Friday I had the great opportunity to take the girls up to Scottsdale to see Grandma "A" (Ackerman) as Avery calls her. Carol graciously watched Avery for me so I could go and do a little birthday shopping with only one instead of two! You realize what a huge difference that makes when # two comes along...she would have gladly taken Finley also, but Finley would have just cried and cried...she is still leary of anyone but mom or dad. She has gotten a little better though and warmed up to Carol by the end of the day. Anyway...Carol took Avery to the park with Aunt Erica and her soon to be step kids Trinity and Stratton. Erica is getting married to their dad Rustin and we are all so thrilled for her!! He has some really great kids- it was fun to meet them and Avery had so much fun! Grandma has a railroad park right next door to her house and it is a huge hit! She took some really great pictures while we were there...much better than I could have done for sure...enjoy! ****************************************************** Grandma A made a really fun fruit bowl for Avery...she loved it! Mom and Finley having some fun at Grandma's Avery eating some lunch with her soon to be new cousin Trinity Carol does such a great job taking pictures! This one is so fun!
Summer and ice cream just go together!
Aunt Erica, Trinity, and Stratton riding the train
Patiently waiting for their turn on the train...
Here are the kids playing at the park

2 comments:

Clawson Family said...

I know I've said this before, but those girls are just getting so big! I've never met Finley but I feel like I know her since you started this blog, and I can only really remember Avery when she was more of a baby, but now she such a little KID! It's crazy! And a picture of YOU! You looks great!

Grandma O said...

I am so jealous that Grandma A gets to have all the fun!!! I can't even tell you how I miss those little girls. Aunt Kaci will be there in less than a week!

These pictures are awesome!!! I am sooooo glad that you started this Blog Brooke. It makes me feel like I can kinda keep up with some of the happenings of their lives. They are just off the charts CUTE!!!! And I love them so much.....oh, yah.....and their Mom and Dad too.