Thursday, May 3, 2007

Thursday playgroup...

So on Thursday's we have a playgroup with a bunch of mom's and kids we met at a library group about a year or so ago...most of us have since had second babies and so it is so great to get together and compare notes and get advice...oh and let the kids play too! Today Jaden (the little girl with the blue paint and brown hair) had her birthday and her mom had a great idea to let all the kids finger paint in the kitchen! They had so much fun as you can plainly see!
A little budding artist and her friends...
When the kids were done painting, they headed outside to the pool. Much to her mother's disapproval, Avery decided that being naked would be really fun...oh to be so innocent! She thought this was perhaps the greatest thing she has done in a long time... so great that I could hardly get her out!
My two little sweethearts saying happy birthday mom! Daddy and the girls got mom a really great ice cream cake from Carvel's! It was awesome! Happy 25th mommy!!!

1 comment:

Clawson Family said...

How Fun! Oh to be confident enough to run around naked, how nice that would be! Happy Birthday Brooke, 25 huh...that's interesting I was sure you were older than me and I will soon be 29! I think I will also stick with 25 that was just a good age!