Wednesday, April 25, 2007

FINLEY IS CRAWLING!!!

YIIPPEEEE!!! She started last week just before her 8 month mark and has been perfecting it ever since. It seems that each day she gets a little faster and mom gets a little slower at baby proofing!! I had forgotten all the things they can discover at this age! I have been waiting and waiting for her to crawl so she can keep up a little with her sister and I around the house...but I was in denial I think about having to baby proof! :) While it is difficult to capture crawling in a still picture...I hope these let you glimpse just a little of her new all important milestone! Enjoy!! Love to all!! Here she comes! What mom...you don't see this everyday? Man...how many pictures can one woman take?
Avery has been so great to her little sister! She just loves her! And Finley lights up the house when she sees her big sis! Avery has also been pretty good about sharing all of her toys with Finley now that they are freely accessible to Fin's little hands. If Avery wants something that Finley has she always finds something to replace it for her! What a great big sis!!
Finley is so thrilled that she can crawl now and keeps "discovering" all her sister's toys again and again! She is loving her new found freedom!
Fin is ready to pounce! Now where's that cat!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The girls are dragged along each week to Wal-mart with mom to do the grocery shopping. They are such troopers! Avery brings her little shopping cart along and loves to load it up with "essentials" as we go. I am amazed at how much they market to kids...all the fun, bright colored things are toward eye level for my little two year old! She thinks we need it all! Marketing!! Avery is refusing to look at mom...she can be so strong willed these days! Welcome to the TWO'S mom!!! Finley just hangs out in the cart tracking Avery's every move! Oh...and "flirting" with all who pass! She just bats those long eye lashes and coyly reveals a toothless grin...yes she has one tooth barely showing on the bottom...but that is it!

1 comment:

Clawson Family said...

Congratulations Finley! Brooke she is getting so big, I can't believe she's already 8 months, I forget how close her and Arli are!