Today we went with our church playgroup to a really great place called Pump It Up! It is two large rooms filled with inflatable equipment... The pictures aren't that great, but you can get the idea! We had a blast!!
First let's find out what Fin was up to...
Let's go somewhere fun mom! I'm drivin for once!
Finley was mostly with mom or in the stroller, but she did manage to find some fun in a little push car for a bit! I always feel so bad because it seems that all our activities revolve around Avery so when Finley can have some fun I am thrilled!
The slide was Avery's favorite! Towards the end she and her friend Michaela just kept going and going!
I know you can hardly see her, but I wanted to show you the scale of these slides! There were a few of these slides, a few jumping rooms and then some maze like things to go through that led to some other slides. Avery wanted me to go with her through one of these mazes the first time and then after that she was good to go! She kept coming out and yelling "I did it mom!" Some of them had quite the climbing walls, so I was pretty impressed!
Avery coming off for another round!
This is a little blurry (my camera has issues these days) but I just wanted you to see that even old mom and little Fin went down!
Here Avery is tackling one of the smaller climbing walls!
This is Finley and her little "friend" Ketcher (Michaela's little brother). He was definitely not to sure about this girl today! I took a few pictures, but this was the only one where she was facing the camera...she mostly was trying to clobber him! She loves other babies and tries to tackle them whenever she gets the chance! I am sure Ketcher was thrilled when his mom came back and rescued him!
Let's go somewhere fun mom! I'm drivin for once!
Finley was mostly with mom or in the stroller, but she did manage to find some fun in a little push car for a bit! I always feel so bad because it seems that all our activities revolve around Avery so when Finley can have some fun I am thrilled!
The slide was Avery's favorite! Towards the end she and her friend Michaela just kept going and going!
I know you can hardly see her, but I wanted to show you the scale of these slides! There were a few of these slides, a few jumping rooms and then some maze like things to go through that led to some other slides. Avery wanted me to go with her through one of these mazes the first time and then after that she was good to go! She kept coming out and yelling "I did it mom!" Some of them had quite the climbing walls, so I was pretty impressed!
Avery coming off for another round!
This is a little blurry (my camera has issues these days) but I just wanted you to see that even old mom and little Fin went down!
Here Avery is tackling one of the smaller climbing walls!
This is Finley and her little "friend" Ketcher (Michaela's little brother). He was definitely not to sure about this girl today! I took a few pictures, but this was the only one where she was facing the camera...she mostly was trying to clobber him! She loves other babies and tries to tackle them whenever she gets the chance! I am sure Ketcher was thrilled when his mom came back and rescued him!
2 comments:
I wish they had something like that here! That looks like so much fun! Brooke, I'm really thinking that you guys need to make your home in Utah, I know you would really love that:) Ours girls need to be friends!
Wow that looks like what they had at my senior night.It is fun!It seems like just the thing for Avery.You keep them so well entertained.By the way you look good!Even if your blurry....
Post a Comment