We had a very low key pleasant Easter day!! Here are some pictures to enjoy!
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!
I have tried for weeks to get a decent picture of these two little girls in their Easter dresses to no avail!! This is pretty cute cause they are looking at their daddy who they both just adore...but I was really hoping for something a little more formal. And yes I did have them taken at a portrait studio but we won't talk about that fiasco...they are such cute girls...I guess it doesn't really matter that much any picture will do!
Avery and Finley with their loot!!
I know it looks a little excessive...but I can explain! The little baskets are from us...oops I mean the Easter Bunny and the large, very cool pink baskets are from our dear friend Rachel who really hooked the girls up! I went ahead and hid Rachel's baskets with ours and told the girls (well at least Avery understood) that Rachel and her boyfriend Richard personally know the Easter bunny and so they helped him this year! Look at all those eggs Avery found!! She could have kept looking all day she had so much fun!
Hey Avery...I think we should tackle the candy first...what do you think?
Avery let Fin find one egg...here you go sister... (please excuse my attire...the Easter bunny doesn't really have the luxury of getting dressed on Easter Sunday...there are eager little hunters waiting!!:)
OOPS!! I sneezed sweet potatoes...sorry mom!!HEE HEE HEE!!!
These are the cutest little pj's from Rachel!Avery is saying Thank You Rachel if you cannot tell!
I have tried for weeks to get a decent picture of these two little girls in their Easter dresses to no avail!! This is pretty cute cause they are looking at their daddy who they both just adore...but I was really hoping for something a little more formal. And yes I did have them taken at a portrait studio but we won't talk about that fiasco...they are such cute girls...I guess it doesn't really matter that much any picture will do!
Avery and Finley with their loot!!
I know it looks a little excessive...but I can explain! The little baskets are from us...oops I mean the Easter Bunny and the large, very cool pink baskets are from our dear friend Rachel who really hooked the girls up! I went ahead and hid Rachel's baskets with ours and told the girls (well at least Avery understood) that Rachel and her boyfriend Richard personally know the Easter bunny and so they helped him this year! Look at all those eggs Avery found!! She could have kept looking all day she had so much fun!
Hey Avery...I think we should tackle the candy first...what do you think?
Avery let Fin find one egg...here you go sister... (please excuse my attire...the Easter bunny doesn't really have the luxury of getting dressed on Easter Sunday...there are eager little hunters waiting!!:)
OOPS!! I sneezed sweet potatoes...sorry mom!!HEE HEE HEE!!!
These are the cutest little pj's from Rachel!Avery is saying Thank You Rachel if you cannot tell!
4 comments:
Once again Brooke you are the supermom( shorts and all!) ha ha ha! I just wish my legs looked that good in shorts! The girls look so pretty in their Easter dresses!
Oooooooh......this just makes me miss those little girls even more!!!! I CAN'T STAND IT!!!! I need a Mortenson girls fix! I am really going to have to do something about that. Wanna come and live with Grandma and Grandpa.....we'll find SOMETING for Daddy to do.....who want's to be a college professor anyway????? Maybe we could hook him up at the convience store down the street....they are looking for someone......Oh, OK.....I guess THAT'S out. These pictures are just awesome! When Grandpa gets home I'll show them to him.
Your right brooke, it does look excessive. But i'm pretty sure that it isn't the two huge easter baskets, it's the fact that they are full of stuff!Whoever the clawson family is they are right you do have some smokin legs! I don't why but we seem to have very muscly calves.I'm not sure if it is an attractive thing or not, but for all optomistic purposes i'm going to say, YES!
P.S. Nice little comments, "Hop through our easter" (Finger in mouth!) Your such a mom, I love it! Dork!
Post a Comment