Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Alot goes on in just a few days around here!

Here are a few candid shots of the girls doing what they do best...being kids! She will probably hate me when she is older, but I just had to catch this face...if you cannot tell she is working really hard on some treasures for her diaper! If only mom would leave her alone!! Avery loves her dad to pieces and hates when he has to leave in the morning for work...so sometimes she tries to delay him by stealing his hat... Finley is working on that crawling thing...she wants so much to catch up to her big sister...or grab that furry thing they call a cat...whichever comes by her first! I had to vacuum the other day and so Avery hid in her room(she is afraid of the vacuum) and this is what I found...of course we were suppose to be out the door in 5 minutes, but I couldn't resist a picture!

2 comments:

Clawson Family said...

Those are just about the two prettiest little girls I've seen, I love how different they look or seem to look but they're both still so cute! And you really have your hands full, maybe I'll just stick with one!

osarahc said...

I love Avery's headband!And what exactly is all over her arms??I wonder of she will have some sort of complex when she gets older with vaccums????He he