Thursday, June 23, 2011

Catching up with miscellaneous mischief

This winter we had a little snow...it was Laikyn's first taste of the real stuff...we are all in for a shock this next winter I am sure as we head to the blistery cold of Wisconsin:)
The girls had fun with a snowball fight!
Valentines day came and went with lots of love... And St. Patties day... And April Fools...with a switcheroo...we did chicken pot pies as the dessert made with candy bits and pudding...and our usual mashed potato and meatloaf cupcakes:) It was our last Tulip Festival in Oregon so we had lots of fun...yes it is a cloudy day and both Kristian and I had our sunglasses on...hmmm...I don't even have a good excuse, but is sure does add to the family picture don't you think;)
The bird people were there and we all got a chance to hold or pet them
My beauties
Family fun...
I love this picture of our little princess...she melts my heart...
We have been visiting as many of the wonderful waterfalls in Oregon that we can...this is one over by Lebenon...can't remember the name...
Hiking fun!! I've had some fun making cakes for people...Relief Society Birthday cake...
Wow Wow Wubbzy cake for a friends little boy...
This was one of my favorite car seat tents...I love the colors...it turned out well so I couldn't resist posting it. It went to a friends sister in law for her first little one:)
That wraps up the miscellaneous mischief we have been up to...on to the next post which is much more recent hooray!!

No comments: