We had a great Easter...it was fun to watch the girls really get into it still and Laikyn just discovering the fun of an egg hunt:) My camera died of course so if I get the flippin flip to work I will update with their Easter dresses:)
For Father's Day we had Grandpa and Grandpa Mortenson in town from Utah...we spent the day before over at the coast(ugly weather, but fun anyway) and then Father's day we spent at Multnomah Falls...so beautiful...once again...if I get the flip to cooperate I will update with pics from that adventure!
For Mother's Day, Aunt Adriane came down for the weekend...we made our way up to Mary's Peak, but were stopped by snow still so we played around and saw some waterfalls...it was a fun day!
For Father's Day we had Grandpa and Grandpa Mortenson in town from Utah...we spent the day before over at the coast(ugly weather, but fun anyway) and then Father's day we spent at Multnomah Falls...so beautiful...once again...if I get the flip to cooperate I will update with pics from that adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment