This was such a great year for the girls...Avery finished her first year of Kindergarten...she had one of the best teachers EVER!! We loved Mrs. Lashley and couldn't have asked for a better fit for her. We were so nervous about having her leave Good Sam and go to Adams, but it turned out so well. This is the last day of school and our sweet little Avery is choking back tears. She sobbed for a long time that day...didn't sleep well...carried around her little "gift of love"(a little fancy wrapped box)Mrs. Lashley gave her for hours. She is such a sensitive little girl...she said all proud...but mom, I didn't cry at all at school and not even until I got into the car...my heart is breaking that she will not get to visit Mrs. Lashley like the other kids will next year...she just adored her...but we are on to the new...all good things must come to an end:)
Finley too had the most amazing teacher. Over the last couple of years we have gotten so close to Mrs. Kristen and will really miss her. She was such an engaged, loving, enthusiastic, positive, and supportive teacher...Finley loved her so much and Avery did last year...we will so miss Good Sam...it has been the best school for our girls...such an amazing environment. I only hope we can find in Eau Claire something as close as possible for Laikyn when she is ready for preschool.


1 comment:
Fin and Isabel look so much alike!! They are getting soo big.. it almost makes me sad, because I have missed out on so much.. And they are my favorite nieces.. and I do have favorites! :)
Post a Comment